Should i part out my Yamaha l4 3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauket2

Cadet
Hi team,

i'm thinking of getting rid of my boat and i'm wondering if i'm better off selling the whole thing or parting out the engine since the parts are very hard to find.

Do you think there is still any demand for parts for this engine?

Curious to know what y'all think and if you'd buy used parts online for the l4 3.0 yammy.

Thanks!

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Just a 4 cylinder GM based motor.-----Not many of the drives around.----Posting on the " world wide garage sale " ( e-bay ) is your best bet.

Scott06

Vice Admiral
Hi team,

i'm thinking of getting rid of my boat and i'm wondering if i'm better off selling the whole thing or parting out the engine since the parts are very hard to find.

Do you think there is still any demand for parts for this engine?

Curious to know what y'all think and if you'd buy used parts online for the l4 3.0 yammy.

Thanks!
Depends on what condition rest of boat is in ? If it is roaches would say part it out. Can post it either way list engine but includes boat for free …

Would be important to list engine long block is same as merc and Volvo 3.0 probably best angle
Is if someone needs a 3.0 engine

Trailer if u have one also has value separately

ERock77

Recruit
There is a demand, yes. PM me if you want to talk it over.

Last edited:

tpenfield

Staff member
@mpulsev10 Welcome to iBoats . . .

Please don't post to threads that have been dormant for over 90 days as per the forum rules. Feel free to start a new topic as the OP has not been on the forum in almost 1 year.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.