Shoreland'r Parts

BigDamnNose

Recruit
Hey there...I tried the search function of the forum but no luck.

I am looking for factory replacement parts for Shoreland'r trailers. I contacted Shoreland'r, they directed me to my regional supplier, who I of course have not heard back from.

So I am hoping to find someone on here that has rebuilt/refurbished a Shoreland'r trailer that could tell me where to get parts / part numbers. I've searched a lot of internet sites, but no luck yet.

Thanks!

vxtech

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Shoreland'r Parts

do you have model number? if not inquire to shorelander with pics and they can identify frame model and send you pdf file with part numbers, i get my shorelander parts from portsmouth trailer supply, chesapeake, va.

BigDamnNose

Recruit

do you have model number? if not inquire to shorelander with pics and they can identify frame model and send you pdf file with part numbers, i get my shorelander parts from portsmouth trailer supply, chesapeake, va.

Yeah I contacted them and gave them the VIN and Model Number. They sent me a parts list, but the part-number is apparently outdated and I haven't been able to find anyone to cross reference it.

I'll give Portsmouth a call tomorrow. Thanks!

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

What specifically are you looking for? If its, axles, bearings, lights, couplers, brake parts, rollers, coupler, etc, you don't need to buy from Shorelander. Those parts are generic and can be obtained at virtually any store that sells boating supplies. Otherwise check the yellow pages for boat dealers in your area that sells Shorelander trailers. They can get parts for you.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

I'm betting there is nothing unique about the brakes. Take the pads or calipers with you (if that's what you are looking for) to any NAPA, or other better auto parts store. They are pretty good about matching them. You might also try Northern Tool, and Champion Trailer Parts.

nlain

Commander

I'm betting there is nothing unique about the brakes. Take the pads or calipers with you (if that's what you are looking for) to any NAPA, or other better auto parts store. They are pretty good about matching them. You might also try Northern Tool, and Champion Trailer Parts.

That is what I thought with mine, NAPA has a pad that has the same plate but the pad is to thick, I bought a set, the only one they showed, did not see it on Northern or Champion as well as several others I looked at. If he has drum brakes there probably is nothing special about them.

shorts&chanclas

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have been disappointed by the difficulty in working through Shorelandr's distro network. The functionality of thier products available on their website isnt the best either.:confused: