Shopping carts..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
You've got to the store... Done your shopping and carted your good out to the car.... What do you do with the shopping cart?

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Shopping carts..

Unless its pouring down rain, I always return it to the designated spot in the parking lot.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Unless its pouring down rain, I always return it to the designated spot in the parking lot.
From what I hear about Texas, you must always return your cart. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Always return to the designated spot. When I arrive at the store I usually take one of the carts from the parking lot and take it in with me in case there are none inside to use. Walmart definitely.<br />Bassy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

When I go, which is a rare occasion, I too take one from outside unless it's raining.<br /><br />Then again, if it's raining, I don't go. :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I don't go shopping unless it's raining...and then I will return the cart... :D

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'm happy to get a cart with 4 wheels that rotate and goes in a reasonably straight line. :)

FLATHEAD

Captain

OK Snapper What happened? I'll bet some lazy guy left his cart right in the lot and it rolled into your truck and did some damage. <br /><br />I always return the cart to the store front, not only at the grocery but where ever I use a cart.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

None lately, but I got cart dings for sure.. Last one that got me was one of them bigguns at home depot.. :mad: Ding.. nahh, more like a dent...<br /><br />My observation today of how many carts were just floating around the lot at sams.. Carts everywhere and only one cart in the return spot, and that was the one I returned.... <br /><br />Just can't figure people out..<br /><br />
I'm happy to get a cart with 4 wheels that rotate and goes in a reasonably straight line.
LMAO! Why do i always get the one with the messed up noisy wheel?... :D thump-thump-thump-thump thru the store...

Link

Rear Admiral

Mrs Link thinks its her duty to move all of the empty carts and put them away. :eek: I just get out and walk in then she catches up with me inside.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) It's about 50/50 with me!!! :D Some times I put it in the cart rack and sometimes I leave it beside the truck :) And if it is raining it's difinitly left by the truck!!! ;) :cool:

crab bait

Captain

i do like what everyone should do..then there would't be carts all over the lot.. i put it in the pick-up bed an take it home with me.. <br /><br />what..??

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

You guys that bring the cart back to the store, you are taking away from somebodys job. If we all did this, then that job would be eliminated.<br /><br />So I guess yall are trying to get somebody FIRED??!?!?!?!! :D :D ;) ;) <br /><br />Ken

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I put it in its designated spot or back to the store if there is not a spot. It drives me nuts to go to the store and the one good spot has fifty carts in it.

self taut

Petty Officer 3rd Class

it depends on my part.if i am close to the entrance ill tak it back inside the store. if out a bit ill put into the rack.if way out where they are too cheap to install a rack it stays right there.if they want it they can either come out and get it or quit penny pinching and add another rack.lord knows they charge enouph for their goods that they can aford a few more.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Cost $2 to 'rent'. No return (to the trolley queue thingy), no refund.<br /><br />Aldo

FSHKPR

Ensign

i try never to have to go but when i do i always put it back in the rack.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

I always park close to the cart return so I can find my car faster after shopping. I'll get a cart from outside, preferabbly the one with flat spots on 3 of the wheels so the people in the store who block the asiles can hear me aproaching them and get out of my way. Yes when I'm done shopping I put cart in cart area, normally 2 or 3 spaces from where I'm parked.

crab bait

Captain

my pet-peeve is that what's with women.. <br /><br />if'n they gotta go 2 feet,, the cottonpickin' cart hasta go with 'em.. an there's not a purse in it..!!<br /><br /> i call them'GOOFUSSES'.. as in goofus & gallant in the highlight kids mag..<br /><br />goofuss as to roll her cart every friggin' where she goes an blocks everone up.. <br /><br />where as gallant,, ( me ) parks his cart in a outta the way spot an walks down isles blocked by goofusses ..

one more cast

Captain

I tried to vote twice because sometimes i take it back in the store and sometimes i put it in the cart return in the parking lot.