FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Man, That is great. I wonder how difficult it is to master of if by nature of the design is just east to get up on. I can only imagine being out on my favorite lake...think of the looks.
Maybe a great way to meet women. I imagine being homeless with a cart isnt much good, but pulling up in a $50k wakeboard boat and a shopping cart may get you a kiss on the cheek. Who knows.