FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok I have changed all my seals and o rings but this one how do u take it out and replace. I've been told u can make this tool but not sure how. If anyone could give me a good link is love it. I have a 18hp Johnson. Thanks.
take a 5/16" rod and grind it down to 1/4" as shown. I found an old spade bit in my tool box that was just the right shaft size and I used that.. then tap it out from the bottom