SERVICE MANUAL 2006 MAXUM 4.3L

68 - 390

Seaman Apprentice
Hello All,
I am looking for the service manual for my 2006 Maxum 1800 SR3 4.3L Engine Serial #0W669170 Mine is a carb model.

Attachments

• IMG_3101.jpg
    IMG_3101.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Fun Times

Staff member
Generally you’re looking for service manual number 32 Merc part number 8M0086018…

Though there are a few others depending on specifics, you might be doing, but the one above should cover most of it.

The. Following has a list of manuals that were available to your engine serial number… Copy and paste the part numbers of each service manual and search the numbers on eBay to get an idea of what they cover as there’s photos available..

Fun Times

Staff member
Ayuh,.... I already answered yer question, in yer other thread, in the Merc. I/O forum,.....
In reading, I cleaned the first post up so he can have 2 different questions… one about service manual and the other about plumbing a heater system… it’ll be easier that way.🙂

68 - 390

Seaman Apprentice
Generally you’re looking for service manual number 32 Merc part number 8M0086018…

Though there are a few others depending on specifics, you might be doing, but the one above should cover most of it.

The. Following has a list of manuals that were available to your engine serial number… Copy and paste the part numbers of each service manual and search the numbers on eBay to get an idea of what they cover as there’s photos available..

Thanks, sorry for the late reply, for some reason I wasn't getting notifications.