FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 115 HP Johnson. Data plate is unreadable. Found a plug on powerhead with serial number but have been unable to get model number from serial number. I believe engine is between 1985 and 1990. How can I get model number?
I had the same problem. I called Evinrude customer service and they were able to tell me the model number from the number on the power head plug. Best of luck. Rick.