seen a funny tee-shirt last nite

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer
Re: seen a funny tee-shirt last nite

I wear one I got from a Marine Corps recruiter.<br /><br />Its black, and on the back it has a small Marine Corps emblem and the address of the recruiter's website in white letters under: <br /><br />"Pain is weakness leaving the body". <br /><br />I get a lot of comments from it.<br /><br /><br />Another that was popular in years gone by, was on some a buddy had made up and gave to others in his unit back in the late 60's.<br /><br />It said:<br /><br />"Artillery adds dignaty to what would otherwise just be a bloody mess".<br /><br />He had people stop him on the street while wearing that one.

jollymon

Petty Officer 1st Class

My favorties, seen on differnet very good looking ladies,<br /><br /> "Save a Virgin, Do Me Instead!"<br /><br /> "This Tee-Shirt Would Look Great On Your Bedroom Floor"

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

my daughter made me one captioned,<br /> just because I dont care doesnt mean I dont understand. :) <br /> I also have one that says in the morning ill be sober, but you'll still be ugly.<br /> I saw one that said, if you are what you eat I could be you in the morning.<br /> the funniest was one with calvin and hobbes.<br /> calvin had a beer and was heading towards a "coyote" and hobbs was pulling him back. the caption was, friends dont let friends wear beer goggles.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I saw one at a drag boat race said: Injection is nice but I’d rather be blown!<br />Another said, You know what would look good on you?…..ME!<br /><br /><br /> rodbolt your…”just because I dont care doesnt mean I dont understand” shirt.<br />I want one!

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have one that has a picture of two nuts (you know nuts and bolts) and the caption are you staring at my nuts??<br /><br />Also another one "I can do everything your last boyfriend couldnt"

tylerin

Commander

Remember the old I FOUND IT bumper stickers. This t=shirt said I FOUND IT and now my finger stinks

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

Saw on a bumper sticker not a tee, but thought it was a good one...<br /><br />Don't steal, the Government doesn't like competition.

crab bait

Captain

you suck <br />like the suckest suck<br />that ever sucked