See Ya!

aspeck

Staff member
Don't know how much more I will be posting. Leave tomorrow morning for Ghana. So, in case I don't have an improved connection over there, I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. May God's blessings be upon you, and even if I don't get to post too often, I will still be doing some lurking.<br /><br />If there is anything I can do for you while I am in "Internet Hybernation", you can still email me at: oitc @ ghana . com

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: See Ya!

Have a safe trip, hope you can find a way to continue to contribute. I love this stuff.

KaGee

Admiral

Godspeed Speck.
23_28_101.gif

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Art have a safe trip. Its seems like it was just yesterday that you came back. <br /><br />Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

There will be a candle in the window for you, Aspeck.

LadyFish

Admiral

You will be missed Aspeck. Have a safe and wonderful trip. :)

Carphunter

Commander

Be careful there 'speck. Merry Christmas to you and yours brother. :) <br /><br />I will try not to gloat too much when my Cards pound your Cats. :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Have a safe and pleasant journey.<br />I hope the well pump is working and the water tanks are full when you get there.<br />Enjoy your reunion with your "other family".

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Good luck on your trip!!!<br /><br /> :) Happy Holidays to You and Family!!! ;) :cool:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

GodSpeed to you Aspeck.<br /><br />Have a safe trip. I will keep the Red Lantern out for you.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Have a safe journey Aspeck, Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

FLATHEAD

Captain

Have a safe trip Art, and a happy holiday to you and yours. I know youll manage to give us a shout from time time. <br /><br />Dont worry I wont go over to Raystown and fish it out while your gone.

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey speck hope you have a safe trip. keep in touch when you can. have a great holiday over there.

aspeck

Staff member

Thanks for all the kind words. The car is loaded and we are off in a couple of hours. You all behave now, and remember, I'll be lurking, and posting when I can. I sure will be missing all of you!

aspeck

Staff member

We did make the trip safely, and are now enjoying the hot weather and the coast. It sure doesn't seem like Christmas time! Just heard from home - 0 degrees, while it is 100+ here. That just ain't right for Christmas. Oh well, the family is here with me, and we are going to have a great time.<br /><br />I was able to tweek the computer and dialup connection a little, but still slow. Satelite DSL is still 2 or 3 months out at a minimum.<br /><br />Oh well, just wanted to let you know that I made it safely.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Yep...cold is the word aspeck....wind chill around -10 along the Muddy Banks. I live on the Ohio River. Cold.<br /><br />Glad ya' made the trip OK.... :)