FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need a good cowl, and a carb silencer cover for my 1996 Sears Gamefisher 3hp outboard. Already tried Sears, but they were long gone. Any ideas on where to get them? Thanks.
I need a good cowl, and a carb silencer cover for my 1996 Sears Gamefisher 3hp outboard. Already tried Sears, but they were long gone. Any ideas on where to get them? Thanks.
You may want to check this place out: OEM Parts. They seem to be pretty decent. Located in Florida, they're only charging me $9 and a change for shipping( Ontario Canada) on a gas cap. I think its not bad at all( considering I couldn't even find this part anywhere else).