Sean Penn's rescue bid sinks

D

DJ

Re: Sean Penn's rescue bid sinks

No beer lost. He's Righteouuuuuusly p'od. about losing his "huuricane" drink.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

And then he asks<br />
5d88x1.jpg

KaGee

Admiral

Spinner, you're killing me! :D :D

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

OHH my cheeks hurt!! LMAO!!

Homerr

Commander

And there went my hurricane drink all over my keyboard!<br /><br /><br />HAHAHA!! :) <br /><br /><br />H.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

are you sure it was not his stunt double going doiwn ? :) :) <br /> I am glad to see even the rich and famous have bad days at the ramp like the rest of us :) .<br /> usually the stupidity of my actions are in direct proportion to the amount of people watching. god help me if they had a live feed cam :)

capjack

Cadet

Ralph<br />Thank you for the welcome. I don't know who is who but ya'll have had me chuckling more than I have in a blue moon (is that the phrase?) with some of these posts. These days laughter is appreciated.

Pony

Rear Admiral

Okay guys.....I see the humor in this now that i see sbn's pic of his boat etc.. it IS pretty full. While I still dont see it as strictly a publicity stunt. I think DJ said it best with the dysfunctional ways of trying to help. <br /><br />Sorry guys, i just hate jumping to conclusions without the facts. u are all right, that is ridiculous. <br /><br />Forget the trim tabs.....i think its an issue of trim and pitch on that boat. LOL

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I did a search for more info on this "Penn Disaster" and found this.... Sean likes to announce his intentions before he knows if they "float"...<br /><br />"James Carville is speaking right now on the public radio program Open Source. He said he got a call from Sean Penn wanting to do whatever he <br />could to help; he said he was ready to take a boat down there and rescue people himself."<br /><br />LOL!

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Not to worry, I'm sure he had SeaTow insurance.

D

DJ

Think about it. Just HOW MANY people could Sean ferry out on his G-3?<br /><br />But NOOOOOO!<br /><br />I call them-----"hypocrites".

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

The person who tries the least can say they tried at least.<br /><br />I find it hard to believe with his personal enterage and photographer that it was all from the goodness of his heart, but then who am I to judge what is in another mans heart.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Did somebody try shooting at him in his flak jacket and put a hole in his boat instead? After it's over we as a nation must improve accuracy wit weapons. He would of been better off and out of the real rescue effort entertaining the refugees in the Astrodome. I hope he had sharpshooters along to pick off the misunderstood homees that are shooting at us boaters. Man, I'm giving up fishin if I gots to take my 7mag along

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

penn.jpg
<br /><br />Penn involved in another daring rescue

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Those photoshop jobs are just killing me. I almost wet myself. Sean on the titanic. With his cup......

oddjob

Commander

This is dammn funny!..I dont care who ya are! :D <br /><br />smart tabs....lololol