Seafoam

Kenny Bush

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Seafoam

Yeah Dutch I think you will be OK. I hate to be a salesman selling snake oil but an older fisherman told me of Seafoam, and I have had great success using it. I use it in everything gas powered. I have several boats and watercraft up at Texoma, and I have seen Seafoam increase compression and remove carbon off of plugs and pistons. I also do a lot of offroading and the jeeps and truck love it too. My atv's get used a couple of times a year and the last couple of years, I have had no gummed carbs and I know the Honda had 1.5 year old gas in it. Anyway YADA YADA YADA.........Later BushCat

Kenny Bush

Chief Petty Officer

Oh yeah, Don't be messin with all the other BushCats around Nacanowhere. My Family owns about 2.5 miles of shoreline on lake Pinkston just toward Center on hwy 7. The State took my Gr.grandfather to court and bought about 1200 acres of valley bottom land(where the damn is)and built that Lake. My Cousin pulled a 16 pounder out of the hydrilla. Good fishin Dutch. Later BushCat...........

V156

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I know exactly where that lake is. Fishing in Lake Nacogdoches can be a hassle with all the speed demons. My dad and I have talked about going to Lake Pinkston because of all the different fish in it. I don't know how it looks now but where we fished before was stump city. Maybe some weekend we can get together and you can show me a honey hole or two. Thanks for the Seafoam info. I found out about it on this board and its been very helpful for a 22 y.o. motor when you can't go fishing every week.<br /><br />Dutch

johndezman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

a turbine is rather hard to strap on to your head ( in most cases difficult to carry)whereas a turban is what many ethnic folks wear on their heads.

ob

Admiral

johndezman,I've edited my post and corrected the spelling of the word turban.Thanks for pointing that out.Now, if you'll just capitalize the article "A" at the start of a sentence we'll be gramatically correct.