SeaDoo LRV

texasvet54

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hi All,

I'm kinda considering buying a 2001 SeaDoo LRV that has recently had a new motor installed. I haven't had it to the lake yet, but it looks very clean. I'm kinda concerned that it is a carbed 2 stroke and I was thinking that my next ski would be a 4 stroke.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
texasvet

texasvet54

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: SeaDoo LRV

Well, seeing as I had 70+ views to my original post and no negative replies :) , today I purchased the 2001 SeaDoo LRV. It ran fine last night. I got it up to 50 mph and it was smooooth with winds 15+mph. I paid a few hundred over KBB, but it has a new STB engine in it with a one year warranty, so I figured, WTH, life is short. Besides, the wife really likes it and as we all know, "if Mama ain't happy ......."

For those who have never seen one, take a look at the pic. It's a monster 4 person ski with a tremendous amount of storage. I may just keep it on the back of my houseboat and go bass fishing with it.

texasvet

Attachments

• SeaDoo LRV.jpg
    SeaDoo LRV.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 0

The Rooster

Ensign

Congratulations. Looks clean. More storage is probably the #1 thing we all gripe about. Plus, the more LRV's out there, the faster my ski seems. :D Good luck !!!

texasvet54

Petty Officer 1st Class

Rooster,

You must like going pretty fast since I was going 50 mph on the LRV. What are you riding?