screwed by ebay

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: screwed by ebay

Originally posted by reddog349:<br /> TXSWINNER ,SBN - i DIDNOT BID ON MY ITEMS and I never broke (nor bent) a single ebay rule therefore I desevere them to at least answer my appeal in the time they stated.<br /> Chris- maybe you dont understand thats against the rules- I worked hard to build that account and its good feedback - besides i fell like ive been screwed on the deal for doing nothing wrong.
reddog, please read what I wrote.<br />I did not say that you had bid on any of your items, you stated that you had sent out some invoices on that machine and that your buddy had bid on some of your items, not you, your buddy, and that is why the same ip will be the same.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Shill bidding should be handled very sternly and with no compassion. However if eBay actually cared about it;s users, they would reply, and allow you an opportunity to substantiate your claims, like send a copy of the repair shop invoice, But in my experience, if everything is good, you're golden, but the instant it goes south, eBay won't stand behind you at all. And then won't even communicate with you regarding any complaint you lodge. And PayPal (eBay's credit card processor, owned wholely by eBay) is even worse.<br /><br />I'm sorry to hear your strife Reddog. I can appreciate the importance of your good name and reputation(feedback), even if it is only on eBay.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I don't think you were screwed by ebay, You were screwed by your two 'friends' dealing's.<br /><br />The only thing ebay is guilty of is taking there time to resolve the issue, whatever the outcome may be.<br /><br />Just because you choose to do business with someone (ebay) dosent mean it is on your terms...remember you choose them therfore it is on there terms. If you disagree on the term's terminate the business relationship, that is your option.<br /><br />Yes ebay can be slow, but they will resolve it: perhaps not in your favor but they will resolve it.

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

NoelMG thanks for the phone number however they dont deal with anything envolving rules via phone -email only.<br />David you are correct- boy they sure bend over backwards to get my money but offer no support.<br /> Neumann's - 1 guy is my friend the other is a friend of his ,none of use had a clue about the ip address thing or that there was a problem.

Sagabu

Seaman Apprentice

If your friend only bid 10$ and your item sold for much more, then eBay may take concideration of your story. <br /> Your account will likely float for 30 days anyways. <br /> I have turned in a shill bidder that was stupid dum w/it. He had only three cars on and ran them all up beyond belief of thier value. He was winning his own auctions. I went through his feed and sure enough, he was even leaving feed for himself and relisting the items.<br /> What a dummy. It cost 90$ to sell a car on ebay.<br /> His suspension lasted all of thirty days and his case was much more severe than yours.