School Project

Hello memebers of iboats!<br /><br />I'm a college student at The University of South Florida. We were assigned to pick a message board, review it and describe the interaction people have on this message board, we chose iboats. As a group we were wondering how many people on the board are lower, middle or upper class? :)

eeboater

Commander
Re: School Project

LOL this is weird.<br /><br />Define the three, and perhaps we can answer!!<br /><br />Sean

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

Why this sudden barrage of college students needing help? Seems this forum has been targeted for some reason, I don't see these requests on the other boards I frequent. What is drawing the college crowd here?

LOL, I know the question is weird, I wasn't to sure how to address it. Let's see Lower class could be families or people close to the poverty line or living pay check to pay check, getting help from the state, etc. Middle Class are people that have white collar jobs and upper class are those who work in the medical profession, lawyers etc.

We picked this because a member of our group found it very useful when he had questions related to his boat and when he was just looking for someone to interact with.

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think you'd probably get the best answers by defining/setting parameters for each "class" and post it as a poll. Otherwise you're gonna be really scrolling through each post and then have to put it all together. Just a suggestion ;)

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Actually some of us are incandescent and some are fluorescent.

I thought about doing it as a poll but to be honest I wasn't sure how many people would actually respond to me. Questions like these make some people uneasy and sometimes mad. Sorry if if did offend anyone.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Candice and friends:<br /> We picked this because a member of our group found it very useful when he had questions related to his boat and when he was just looking for someone to interact with.
What is your group members iboats ID?<br /><br />Sean

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I think you'd get better results with a pole.

Candice and friends, I know some made up their own Id's after visting the site (personal use) but I'm not sure what they are.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Most of the "rich" people I know are really living paycheck to paycheck! Watch out for that old fellow in the '87 Dodge, he's the one with the dough.<br /><br />Jinx

eeboater

Commander

Here you go -- a Poll on your question.<br /><br /> Class Poll <br /><br />Can I get partial credit? Only if you get an 'A' of course :D :D :D <br /><br />Sean

Thanks eeboater of course you can get partial credit! So far myself and our group is averaging an A. :)

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Candice and friends:<br /> Thanks eeboater of course you can get partial credit! So far myself and our group is averaging an A. :)
Hmm.. I wonder if I can put it towards my Java Data Structures exam next week... :D <br /><br />Sean

Hey if we can transfer the grade we will lol, speaking of class it is now time for me to pack up and make my way across campus. <br /><br />Thanks once again for your help and Good Luck With your Exam! :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

I'm confused, what was the question again? How much does it weigh? What is the distance you plan to move it? Is it 2 wheel or 4 wheel? Lastly:<br /> IS THERE A NO POST LIST FOR SOLICITORS???????????? ARG. :(

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> I'm confused, what was the question again? How much does it weigh? What is the distance you plan to move it? Is it 2 wheel or 4 wheel? Lastly:<br /> IS THERE A NO POST LIST FOR SOLICITORS???????????? ARG. :(
Also, we need the year and model.