Schematic. Take a bow...

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class
Schematic. Once again I have benefited from your advice. <br /><br />I too had been having trouble with my CD Burner. I had been using Creative Plus as the software and reading the post "CDR's that won't burn" you advised looking at NERO's software. I went to their web site, downloaded the free trial, and installed it. POWERFUL!!! My CD burner works again (as it should) and much better than with Creative Plus. Among the major improvements, I can burn a CD and use my pc for other functions... couldn't do that with Creative Plus.<br /><br />Again, my hat's off to you. Thanks for your timely advice.

durk187

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Schematic. Take a bow...

Hay war, what opperating system are you usung? Also if you have the new verson of Windows media player and all you want to burn is songs you dont need any additional software. It is a lot eaiser too. Just right click the files you want on the cd and select "Copy to audio cd"<br /><br />Hope this helps.

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm using Windows 2000. But I also burn backup copies of CD Roms But I want to backup copies of DVDs too. Thanks amigo.

petryshyn

Commander

your welcome warhorse<br /><br />To simplify things, try using Nero Express. Its the same powerfull engine with a simplified menu. Its included with the demo. The wave editor, drive speed monitor and drive tester are all awsome tools included with the demo. <br /><br /> :)