Scary Test......

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Subject: Psychology test<br /> Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right -including me.<br /><br /> A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, She believed him to be her dream and she fell in love with him right there but did not ask for his number and no matter how hard she tried she could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.<br /><br /> Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?<br /><br /> Give this some real thought before you answer.<br /><br /><br /> (Scroll Down)<br /><br /><br /> (Scroll Down)<br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br />Keep scrolling<br /><br /><br /> Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.<br /><br /> This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has<br />the same mentality as a killer.<br /><br /> Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for<br />you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list.<br /> :D

Twidget

Commander
Re: Scary Test......

Hmm, this is a good news/bad news thing. I failed the test miserably, YAAAY ME! My wife on the other had hit right off. Think I'll sleep with one eye open from now on. :eek:

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Phew! glad I failed that one! ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Does hair color have anything to do with it? I failed, but my step daughter got it right. Glad they finally moved out awhile back. :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I honestly had to read the thing three times, and ponder the "answer", before I came-up with the motive for the murder.<br />So I guess I'm not a "psychopath"....just little ecentric.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Failure failure, I'm such a failure!!!<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br />Ken

qaztwo

Petty Officer 1st Class

I thought her sister was sleeping with the guy, but my mind is always in the gutter.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

You might be a failure KIZ but Twidgets a goner! :D <br />Hey Twidget, can I have your tackle? :D <br /><br />I failed it too.

Twidget

Commander

Tackle? You want my tackle? What about the wife instead? :p

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I thought the sister was the guy and she killed him/her when she found out. :D

Trent

Captain

Guy is looking at a man in a casket. He says, Brothers and sisters I have none. But this mans father is my fathers son. Who is in the casket?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I am sure this doesn't really mean anything. Just because I found the answer to be so obvious, really doesn't mean a thing, could it?

Triton II

Commander

DD: They say a good cop thinks like a crim... so it's no wonder you passed. On the other hand I failed miserably... my mind was in the gutter like qaztwo.