Say, Soulwinner.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You may notice that a couple of your posts have been poofed.<br /><br />Nothing to do with the content. That disgusting avatar out of a video game offends many members.<br /><br />Be a good idea to lose the similarly disgusting self immolation avatar, too.<br /><br />Do it before you post again, please.

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Say, Soulwinner.

Please don't take me wrong here...I didn't find that avatar offensive. What I DID find offensive was the number of guys begging 1Subsailor in another thread for pics of his nude girlfriend. Perhaps some of the ladies here were offended by the avatar, I don't know. Perhaps the THOUGHT behind the avatar was disturbing, and especially with his moniker being "Soulwinner"...but all in all, I knew it was a cartoon, and I am sure some of these posters have kids playing video games athome MUCH worse than that little cartoon. But I have spoken my piece, and now I get on with life. <br /><br />Anyway, I appreciate the monitors being there to help keep things straight.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Wasn't offended, either. Just a bit surprised. Soulwinner just don't seem to be the person I would guess to have that one.

JB

Just doing my job, SW. Keep the insults to yourself, please.

ndemge

Commander

I edited my comment after thought and research on the topic.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by spratt:<br />What I DID find offensive was the number of guys begging 1Subsailor in another thread for pics of his nude girlfriend.
Yea, I see someone else seen that also.

spratt

Lieutenant

And it don't really matter to me what they do...I suppose having the pic emailed to them instead of having to go buy Playboy is very convenient:)<br /><br />And I wasn't truly ofended by it...it just fell into the same line I felt...but enuffadat...