Saw it with my own eye's

WTR4FUN

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well having spent 2 of the last 3 days at my local lake, I finally saw in person some stupid human tricks. The one that stand's out most to me was, a nice older couple bringing their boat at the end of the day. He brings his boat right down the middle of both lanes and turns it sideways and noses the bow up against the dock. The wife begins to step off right when the wind picks up. The boat swings away from the dock, and in the water she goes. Now the boat is facing the wrong way, and instead of just driving the boat out and turning around, he tried to do it between the docks. I dont think he new how to use reverse. It took 4 of us to get him tied off, and one volunteer to jump in and retrieve the wifes glasses. After he got the boat on the trailer, he pulls forward 20 feet, stops and begins prepping his boat to leave. Well he was blocking the road and my trailer. I kindly asked him to pull up to the proper prep area, and just then I noticed his bow was about 10 inches off the stopper at the winch. I asked him if he wanted to put it back in the water, so he could get the bow snug, he just said no and drove off. And to top it all off, he was not that nice.

Can I get my t-shirt now?