Saw Billy Joel on his boat the other day.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Was launching the other day and saw Billy Joel siting on one of his two serious fishing boats. He keeps them tied up right next to the launch i use to stick my little boat in the bay.

He looks like crap. Can hardly walk. Ran into him on main street with some miniature bull looking dog, and my kids (who have no idea who this guy is) were just interested in the dog. I have to admit, he stopped, let the kids play with the dog. He looked at me like i was some alien ready to steal him away. I said "Thanks, Mr. Joel for letting the kids play with your dog". He said "no problem" and then moved along. I guess he is afraid of being asked for signatures, etc.

What I would really like is for him to introduce me to his ex-wife Christie Brinkley, who lives just about 3-5 miles from Joels house. She is with out a doubt the hottest 50 something woman you would ever want to meet..... sigh.....

That would have been fun.

Mark

Beefer

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Saw Billy Joel on his boat the other day.

I met Billy and Christie in about 1983-84. I was working as gatehouse security guard in high school, and he came to look at a house to buy. He was cool, and Christie was hot.

Now the only big name celebrity I ever get to see is Hulk Hogan.:rolleyes:

Summer Fun

Banned

So far in life I've met in person with .....

Ozzy Osborne & Cher & Liza Minnelli & John Belushi ....

Ron White & Goldie Hawn & Leann Rimes. :)

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

I have Mahatma Gandhi's belly button lint!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I "channel" with Ms. Lynch, you know, she was the typing teacher at Whitman Middle School in Wauwatosa, back in the 70's.

scrit9mm

Chief Petty Officer

I sat next to The Nature Boy Ric Flair in the Montgomery, Al airport bar while my dad had a beer with him. I was young to also have a beer.

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Had dinner at granparents house with Charlie Weaver several times growing up. He grew up with grampa in Mt Idy

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

I "channel" with Ms. Lynch, you know, she was the typing teacher at Whitman Middle School in Wauwatosa, back in the 70's.

I remember her!!! She was sooooo hot with those major league gazongas!!! a-s-d-f j-k-l-;!!!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I remember her!!! She was sooooo hot with those major league gazongas!!! a-s-d-f j-k-l-;!!!

No no no, she was 68, 5'2", 94#, But she had a keen insight into the inner workings of a manual Royal typewriter, and taught me a lot about mechanical repairs. lol

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

No no no, she was 68, 5'2", 94#, But she had a keen insight into the inner workings of a manual Royal typewriter, and taught me a lot about mechanical repairs. lol

You're thinking about Mrs. Lynch, Ms. Lynchs' momma.:D

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I have Mahatma Gandhi's belly button lint!

Now Jiggy, we know you don't have the lint anymore since you used it to tie up some Electric Chicken jigs.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

You're thinking about Mrs. Lynch, Ms. Lynchs' momma.:D

Hmmm, could be.

But either way, she taught me how to fix things, and she still sends me little how-to telepathic messages when I am working on an outboard. :D

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Unfortunately, Christies kids do not look like her. They look like their father....

O M G!!!!!!!!!

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Carey, Ohio is what he refured to Mt Idy, he was raised in Toledo but spent summers and time in Carey after he got out of High school

Gotcha. I asked because we have a Mount Ida near lake Ouachita. It's often affectionately referred to as Mount Idy.