When it comes to sacrificial anodes on an aluminum hull is one enough or is it the more the merrier? Mine has a single anode on the transom. Would adding more to the hull be better or would it cause more problems than it solves?
When it comes to sacrificial anodes on an aluminum hull is one enough or is it the more the merrier? Mine has a single anode on the transom. Would adding more to the hull be better or would it cause more problems than it solves?

Of my three hulls, the only one that had an anode was my MR180, which I believe was standard from the factory. I plan on putting it back on as I have it and the holes are already there, but I never even considered it on my other two hulls. Not sure if the MR or Mariner models were viewed as more likely to be run in salt water, or what the rationale was behind it.
Yes, minus the 5200. I'll add some on the re-install.How is it secured thru the hull? Just a bolt and 5200?
SHSU
The motor was mounted on plywood with its clamps to the bare wooden transom, so very little metal contact between the motor and the hull. (only if and where the through bolts touched the transom skin or where the motor rested on the aluminum transom trim/cap channel. And saying this I don’t know if there’s any bearing on this being a plus or minus regarding hull corrosion. would like to know actually and it might be helpful for the OP?