Rush dining with terroist

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
I could not beilive my ears today, when Rush was in Afganastan he admiited that he ate dinner at a ex-Taliban warlords house where he was a guest of the warlord. I don't know about you but, we are still being attacked by the Taliban and Rush even said that even he is part of the new goverment he did not know if he could be trusted. This was broadcast at 1:25 est today. Rush has spent a lot to time blasting Hanoi Jane Fonda {I hate her for what she did}. I hope Rush get blasted for being entertained by a possible terriost and he is no better than Hanoi Jane What a slap in the face of our serviceman, and he said he wants to go to Iraq, probilily spend the weekend at Zarqauwi place.......

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Rush dining with terroist

I never liked Rush anyway. He is an arrogant pompous a$$. His overwhelming attitude is if you don’t agree with him YOU ARE WRONG. He has absolutely no tolerance for any point of view but his own. <br /><br />But this really is beyond tolerance. I hope too that he gets blasted for this. I really hope his hate mongering radio show would get cancelled. After such a lapse of judgement as this, how could anyone trust him? But alas, the self-righteous ne'er-do-wrong far right will embrace him just the same.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

and he said he wants to go to Iraq
GOOD! Send the drug addict loud mouthed son of a pup out on the first airplane to iraq.. I'll volunteer to buy the basturd a first class ticket on the airline of his choice... Traitor! :mad: Hell, I'll even drive the turd to the airport if he needs a ride...

Realgun

Commander

Wow and I actually like Rush. Bought the book but could not read it due to having heard it all before. I have to agree he is wrong sometimes but all in all I think he's done some good for the country. I would like to be hosted in Afgaistan but i don't have the money to get there. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Rush is a big blow hard that says anything simply to keep his name in headlines.<br /><br />So many people follow him, and most of what he says is right. But always remember, he is doing this to make money, NOT because he cares.<br /><br />Ken

Ralph 123

Captain

You think you can't make money doing something you care about? maybe he does it because he cares and he makes a lot of money at it because he cares so much he's good at it...

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Like it has been said, "Do as I say, Not as I do".

Ralph 123

Captain

There's a big difference between supporting an enemy (like what Jane did) and meeting with an ex-enemy to try to understand them. He didn't come out and support the Taliban did he? He didn't say he hoped America would be kicked out of Afghanistan did he? He didn't say American soldiers are like Nazis, Soviet thugs or the Khmer Rouge did he? He met with an ex-enemy like people meet with ex-Nazis, ex-Japanese imperialists, etc.

Ralph 123

Captain

Ha, ha, ha SW... I knew you would :) Dr. S pulls no punches.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Sorry Ralph, anybody that could lie that good about a drug addiciton, lost all respect from me.<br /><br />Even before that, Rush would sensationalize things just to get his audience riled up. Great for ratings, but all just for a show.<br /><br />It all boils down to him being a big phoney. The self promoting is a bit over the top too.<br /><br />As for him meeting with ex Taliban, no big deal. Afgani's will switch teams at a moments notice. Taliban today, friend of USA tommorow, all part of their culture.<br /><br />Ken

Ralph 123

Captain

Lie? What do you mean lie? Did he lie about it? Honestly, I don't know so I am asking. <br /><br />IMHO there is a big difference between a recreational drug addict and a person who becomes an addict because of legitimate medical need which I have heard no one deny is Rush's case. Just hope you never have chronic pain and slip into addiction due to prescription medications dispensed by the medical proffession... it happens every day with people in genuine need...

Skinnywater

Commander

GOOD! Send the drug addict loud mouthed son of a pup out on the first airplane to iraq.. I'll volunteer to buy the basturd a first class ticket on the airline of his choice... Traitor! Hell, I'll even drive the turd to the airport if he needs a ride...
That's some pretty good humour. Here, let me help a little... :mad: TRAITOR! :mad: ....no really, good stuff, I felt your resolve. :D

SoulWinner

Commander

After my crash in my '86 4Runner, I can see how someone could legitimately become addicted to pain medication. I cannot, however, see how someone could legitimately, systematically cheat on their wife, and engage in chronic, pathological skirt chasing above national security when they were President of the United States.<br /><br />Mogadishu was one the prime factors in Bin Laden giving the go ahead to attack America, because Clinton had built a reputation of running at the first sign of trouble. Bush wants to keep swinging in the war on terrorists, it is the liberals who want to do what they do best, blame America first, then cut and run. It's like a broken record guys. Do something different for a change. Try believing in America. Try actually winning a war. Tell your liberal politicians to unshackle the Bush war effort and fight to win.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I do not recall exactly how authentic George S. Patton's drink with the Russian general in the movie <br />Patton actually is, but if anyone accused him of being a traitor for it, they most assuredly would have been wrong. Just because Rush may have been a guest of a former Afghan warlord, that does not mean anything at all.<br /><br />You lefties sure are desparate. Can't say I blame ya fer that, though.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Rush has become a terrorist in his own way. Brains on load from God? Please you pompous a$$. He wins my "Just Shut Up" award.

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Is there an award for hypocrite of the year??<br /><br />I think maybe he should suffer the fate that he's always proffessed every drug addict in America should (all while he was on the pill, of course)<br /><br />RUSH = SELF PROMOTING LYING HYPOCRITE PIECE OF HUMAN TRASH<br /><br />It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$<br />(oh...and more $$$$$$$$$)

oddjob

Commander

I havn't read past Snapper ....I like Rush ....I've listened to him for 15 years. He's right 98.something % of the time. <br /><br />HE HAS PREDICTED loads of events and actions of many key political figures. He cant be fired anymore BECAUSE he owns his own show!ha,ha. <br /><br />The only people that hate Rush More is the dum azzz libs trying to ....<br /><br />
Rush has become a terrorist in his own way. Brains on load from God? Please you pompous a$$. He wins my "Just Shut Up" award
Hes been saying that for 15 years also...And I still laugh!....wish I'd thought of it. <br /><br />Losers never like a winner..and thats what Rush is. All By himself! With one hand tied behind his back!...hehe<br /><br />Anyone who bashes Rush wins my personal "Shut the F'k up you tater Brain award"!

TilliamWe

Banned

As usual someone didin't listen to the whole story. (That would be you Blu Lunch). When all of you actually listen to what Rush said in regards to his dinner with the Ex-Taliban warlord, I will be happy to discuss it with you. But I know you won't listen you've already made up your minds about it. So have a nice day, you are all wrong about his dinner with terrorists.