Rodney dies

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Rodney Dangerfield dies at age 82.<br />Wonder if he ever got any respect?

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Rodney dies

Are you serious? I always respected Rodney. He was kinda like a hero to me, in a sick twisted way of course.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

It' a sad day in the world of comedy. One funniest of all time....

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Always enjoyed watching his shows and movies. Didn't realize he was that old.

Ralph 123

Captain

I loved Rodney.... I was in a cab and the driver asked if I had any nude pictures of my wife. I said no. He said, you wanna buy some? I tell ya I get no respect at all!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Bet you get a free bowl of soup with that hat....looks good on you though.<br /><br />Now I know why tigers eat their young.<br /><br />Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it.<br /><br />He will be missed.<br />Ken

Ralph 123

Captain

capt.e100551a.jpg

ob

Admiral

I was also a fan of Rodney as were my kids.However he'll live on in movies and recorded standup performances.He was an oldschool one of a kind.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Before he went into the hospital he said "that if everything goes OK I'll be out in about a week. If not, about an hour and a half."

crab bait

Captain

love to see his widow all decked in black.. <br />is she hot or what..!!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

His greatest brunt of his jokes was himself. Managed to be incredibly funny without using all the words in the four letter catalog.<br /><br />He is and will be missed.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Man that guy was great. I really loved seeing him in action in the first Caddy Shack movie. I have that one on DVD now. He will definately be missed.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

R.I.P. Rodney, you were one of the best.<br /><br /><br />In case anyone is interested here's a link to his homepage:<br /> Rodney

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

His character & performance in Caddy Shack was a classic.<br />Who can forget his antics with his boat, topped off by dropping anchor on Ted Knights varnished & shining wooden sailboat.<br />Gives me a smile just thinking about it.