rod racks for hardtops

lyle

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am trying to find a rocket launcher for my trophy hardtop........any suggestions that will work??

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: rod racks for hardtops

I am trying to find a rocket launcher for my trophy hardtop........any suggestions that will work??

Is this a stock Trophy hard top? Then what about a dealer? If not, you can get any place that manufacturers hard/T tops to weld you up a rocket launcher.

:)

lyle

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yes it is a stock model ..2359 trophy hardtop with a fully enclosed cockpit, & I was hoping that someone knew of a model / make so I would not have to have one fabricated...I would attach a picture if I knew how to do it

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What about ordering a replacement through the dealer?

:)

lyle

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have looked online at their website & did not find anything....these models do not come armed with such

Neverhome

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I have a 2359 and purchased a rocket launcher from Boaters World. I wish I could remember the name of the unit but it was six years ago. It is stainless steel and holds 5 rods. It has held up very well in salt water, with no apparant corrosion.

Neverhome

phishy

Cadet

Suggest you make your own or have it taken to a custom fab shop.
Here is a picture of mine, something i put together myself.

Windlass_006.JPG

lyle

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have a 2359 and purchased a rocket launcher from Boaters World. I wish I could remember the name of the unit but it was six years ago. It is stainless steel and holds 5 rods. It has held up very well in salt water, with no apparant corrosion.

Neverhome

neverhome---thanks for the tip, I will try to find Boaters world & let you know what I find......(hardtop owners are special)...oops, I bet I'll see some flack for that one