FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anybody hear access the mississippi in portage des sioux missouri? I've heard there are a couple marinas there, but I am interested in finding a public launch ramp.
there is a public ramp roight outside of portage. St charles parks dept. takes care of it. It is really nice ramp, I use to go there when I had my first boat.