Response to JB

harpjames35

Seaman
JB, why is it so annoying to you. I simply put it in two places so people who were looking in the other forum, and not this one, might be able to help me as well. I even posted it with the same title so that if you had seen the other, you didn't have to look at this one. I never did understand why people get so anal about a public forum. If you see another post with the same title by the same person, don't click on it if you don't want to. I am just trying to get some help with a problem I am having. If you get annoyed by that, then I feel bad for you

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Response to JB

Harp... JB is correct on this one. We have so many members that we have a few people keep an eye on things JB included. And thou we may not always agree what each individual thinks is correct we stand behind him collectivley. Welcome abored.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Whoaa there James, this is a very special place for boaters to come to to get answers to their problems and posting it in 2 or more places won't get it answered any quicker than just posting it in the right forum.<br /><br />This is a private forum, not public.<br />You have to join to be able to participate here, so that kinda makes it a private place, so to speak.<br /><br />If you are not getting answers. just hang on for someone will answer you.<br /><br />Welcome to this place of many fine people with plenty of knowledge and that are willing to share it with us.<br /><br />You don't have to believe me, just ask the aliens. :cool:

gonfishn

Commander

Iboats has done a great job of keeping the spam off our site..The way I look at if in doubt don't...If anal we are then anal it will be...Jb is fair and most of us are behind him whether we agree or not..<br /><br />Advice here is free..The knowledge here is unlimited and doesn't cost a dime..Now if only JB will share his secret spot at LOTW without advertising it i'll be happy...

SCO

Lieutenant

Yes, this is sort of like a representative government, and JB is one of the representatives. JB irks me occasionally too ;) , but does a good job to the benefit of all of us.

lakeman1999

Chief Petty Officer

If you do not get an answer to your question in the place where it belongs, just keep bumping it up till someone gets tired of seeing it and answers it, NOOOoo seriously, if you keep bumping it up, someone will come on with the answer, the person that knows the answer may not come on every day, or may be busy for a few days. :D :D