Replacing the Holding Tank for 2002 Doral 360SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarneol

Recruit
I need to replace the holding tank on my 2002 Doral 360SE. I know it's a 37 gallon tank but is there any advise out there with the type of replacement tank to use (size, brand) or if this is a job best left for the professionals and not for the DIYers?

goose25

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Replacing the Holding Tank for 2002 Doral 360SE

plastic tank for sure. you need to measure your space and replace with as big as possible, or same size as the old one. Its an easy dyi if you can easily remove the old tank. Just three hoses, fill ,drain and vent. Most marine supply stores sell them for pretty cheap with fittings.

dpospres

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Replacing the Holding Tank for 2002 Doral 360SE

I just took mine out this morning. Mine is a 1999 360, but it probably is the same size tank. am also replacing the water heater while I have it out. The plastic tank equivalent is a Ronco 36 Gallon Marine Holding Tank RH-B254. The aft cabin has to be taken apart to remove the tanks, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Everything was out in a few hours, now I am just waiting for the new parts to come. Way overdue!

doral1.jpg
doral2.jpg
doral3.jpg

Last edited:

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
is anyone out there, Need part number for 2001 Doral 360 SE weater tank or an option that fits and is basically same size. Much appreciated

carnman

Recruit
Back in 2013, dpospres mentioned replacing his holding tank with a Ronco 36 Gallon Marine Holding Tank RH-B254 which is not exactly the same dimensions as the original aluminum tank so before I order one, I want to see if anyone else has replaced their tank with a RH-B254 or something else and did you have any issues mounting it? I also am the proud owner of a 2002 Doral 360 SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.