Regarding Kenneth

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Hello This is Kenneths wife. He said that if anything should ever happen to let ya'll know because he feels at home here. Personally I feel like he's at home here too, he damn sure ain't ever involved with anything in our house. He stopped taking his Lithium about a week ago. I am sure some of you have seen him on the news. He went off the deep end. He didn't hurt anybody but he set fire to almost 40 cars in a Walmart parking lot, he said they shouldn't be shopping there. He painted on about 10 others, something about "Poof This!", whatever that means. He also drained all of the oil from several cars. He was screaming its not the right kind. I don't really know what is going on but thought ya'll could help, he spends so much time here. Please help me help him, he's in Austin at the state mental hospital as we speak. I can be contacted at i-boatinghusbandgonecrazy@aol.com or better yet just post here.<br /><br /><br />Man I'm bored. I even took Dr. Phils test 10 times trying to get a better score. Ya'll come back now ya hear? :)

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Regarding Kenneth

KB--Posts like this are what gets me through.I tend to avoid those other kind.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING DREAMS<<<<<<<

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hey KB, you got that multipersonality thing going on?<br />Or transgender thing going on? :eek: :D :|

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Wow! You had me going until the e-mail addy part! You are a funny guy,Kenneth! Thanks for the laugh!<br />Bassy

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

:D :D , I think.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

It's okay! A great lawsuit is on your side. The reaction was from the high incidence of illegal alians working at Walmart! <br /><br />Just look at his signature!<br /><br />Bob

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Nothing in my coffee but I had a late night snack of Iboats. I was thinking that reading all of this might actually make me crazy. Looks like its working.

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I just don't get it. Sounded like a typical afternoon at Wallyworld. Whats the big deal? The guys at the service center of Walmart drain oil all day long. Gangs spraypaint punk messages all the time and nobody does anything about it... but go "tsk tsk". Let KB GO!