redneck water skiing

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: redneck water skiing

Pretty funny, but Stoooooopid!! As he's flippin' over and over all I can think of his him getting tangled in the rope and then the "operator" hitting the gas again . . . :eek: :eek: :eek:

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG, ROTFLMAO. <br /><br />HAHAHAHA......I can see that its a bit much power for water skiing, but it sure does get me to thinking about other uses.<br /><br />Hmmmmmmmmmmm
36.gif

sangerwaker

Commander

I saw that a few months ago and it's still funny. Apparently, even the Germans have rednecks! I think I'll stick to using some sort of watercraft, thank you very much.

Link

Rear Admiral

Now thats straight out of the Red/Green play book :D :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

When I try to open the file, it crashes my Internet Explorer sessions.<br /><br />Hmmm? Sorry I missed the file.

Realgun

Commander

Well if'n you don't have a boat that'll work. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

All I can say is... Ouch! I've tumbled once,but 4 times would sure hurt. Ouch!<br />Bassy

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

American Rednecks would be using an F350 dually blocked up an' pull a whole buncha beered up good ol boys :D

magster65

Commander

Now there's what a good education will do for ya'! It's a beautiful thing.

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Looked like a short ride!!!!<br /><br />hahaha

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

That vid appears to be poorly staged a knock-off. If it were truly a “red neck event” there’d be pile of Bud Light cans, (knee deep at least) and a whole lot more folks standing around, with one guy hold’n two beers!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Reminds me of younger day at the river. We used to knee board along the bank of a sandbar {about 200 yards} while being pulled by a three wheeler. The only problem was those shallow water crashes would leave a big rasberry on every body part that made contact the sandy bottom. <br /><br /> "OUCH" :D :D :D