Really in the deep freeze here.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Brrrrr.<br />Not gonna get above zero *F here in the northern midwest, for the next 3.5 days.<br /><br />Not a big deal I guess, but makes you long for warm weather.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Really in the deep freeze here.

yep, finaly have the artic blast here in SE WI that is January.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

At 1AM in Plymouth when I left the work 20 it was a paltry -14 degrees according to the bank clock.<br /><br />Needless to say I'm thinking"no outside"for a while.<br /><br />EDIT:Update-4AM-17 below w/39below wind chill :( <br /><br /> <br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING DREAMS<<<<<<<

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Roscoe,<br /><br />See the post on the many uses of vodka. But hey, at least the days are getting longer.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Thursday 5AM 64 degrees, heavy rain<br />Friday 5AM 20 degrees, heavy ice<br />Floods all over the region. Just another winter in the Mid-West.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yea .. I had two snow choked rivers running on either side of the house on Wednesday .. Yesterday, they formed ponds..<br />This morning, while taking the garbage out.. I chased away 4 guys that were ice fishing.<br /><br />my hands still hurt from the walking the trash to the curb in the cold..<br /><br />Bart SR. - you're in Plymouth huh?.. Just moved from the area a few years ago.. Know any of the Boll Family? :)

gaugeguy

Captain

59 here this morning, snow and ice melting big time. Thunder and lightning, heavy rain until noon when the temps are supposed to drop 30 degrees and change the precip to snow :confused:

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry Barlow but I only work in Plymouth.I live in a small town west of there.<br /><br />6:48 AM..-22...wind chill -38 and I'm still indoors.

one more cast

Captain

+ 60 F here yesterday, what a beautiful odd January day for upstate NY. The skiers and snowmobilers are hating it.

rogerwa

Commander

-14 here in Burnsville. I have the option of working from home whenever I want. Man that makes this easier to deal with. I am working right now in fact :) <br /><br />I brought the battery in from my car last night so that I would have some prayer of getting it started. The combination of that and having it plugged in, it might as well be 50 out. Except for the fact that you feel like you're driving on square wheels.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Bart Sr.:<br /> Sorry Barlow but I only work in Plymouth.I live in a small town west of there.<br /><br />6:48 AM..-22...wind chill -38 and I'm still indoors.
lived west of Dundee (SW of Plymouth) on Kettle Moraine Lake.. 1 mile west of Long Lake..<br /><br />Glenbeulah area Bart?<br /><br />-22 currently here @ 9am

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

6am brought us -26, last I looked was up near twenty. Man I don't even want to go out and do chores. BRRR...

ndemge

Commander

Bright and 70 here :) <br /><br />....but then I walked out of my office and it was 10*

aspeck

Staff member

89 and dusty, er sunny and dusty here.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

-6, and hating it ....

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

11AM..-15....-31wind chill.<br /><br />Barlow--I'm in a cute little Catholic town called Maple Lake.Most of the population's last names are Wurm,Paumen and Pribyl.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING DREAMS<<<<<<<

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Beautiful country you are in there Bart Sr.<br />Have an uncle that has a home butted upagainst the Kettle Morraine land. <br />Love to visit there, especially on a motorcycle.

alderman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Vary nice hear in KC, temp about +5 wind chill -12 getting ready too hook the boat up and off to the mighty Mo for some flathead fishing. Like it this time of year don't have to worry about fish spoiling in the heat.<br />Pointer where did you say that post was on the many uses of Vodka?<br />Ray

magster65

Commander

Too bad about the cold guys... no worries though, summers-a-comin'! It's been mild here. I was out in the boat all day yesterday... it was a little cold but clear, calm and sunny. Jealous? :)

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Roscoe--I am confused.I don't know anything about the Kettle Morraine you mentioned.I am in Minnesota.Where is the Kettle Morraine Land?