Real smart eco terrorists- What a dumba@@

Kenneth Brown

Captain
INDIAN HEAD, Maryland (CNN) -- Nineteen of 26 homes burned in a Charles County, Maryland, subdivision were the result of arson, authorities said Wednesday.<br /><br /><br /> CNN Report

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Real smart eco terrorists- What a dumba@@

They party is fracturing into it's little sub-groups. No wonder they side with Alqueda terrorists, huh!? They use the same scumball tactics!<br />They probably think they are "noble" or some such bildge.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

"Taylor said investigators were not focusing on any one possible motive."<br /><br />"There is a whole host of different motives that are available," he said.<br /><br />Seems to me you guys are really jumping to conclusions here. And what's this about eco-terrorists siding with al-Qaeda? What a reach into Fantasy Land! I drive a blue van. Does that make me an eco-terrorist or an al-Qaeda sympathizer?

NOSLEEP

Commander

Sure sounds like it WBW. :p stir, stir...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> "Taylor said investigators were not focusing on any one possible motive."<br /><br />"There is a whole host of different motives that are available," he said.<br /><br />Seems to me you guys are really jumping to conclusions here. And what's this about eco-terrorists siding with al-Qaeda? What a reach into Fantasy Land! I drive a blue van. Does that make me an eco-terrorist or an al-Qaeda sympathizer?
I'm glad I had the chance to get in here and edit this one!! whew!I have no clue why it denied me access (probably a moderator read my booboo). If you read it, I'm sorry,Willy. Total typo :rolleyes: <br /><br />Alqueda and these wacked-out eco-thugs are No different in my opininion. Same tactics, same enemy---therfore, the same. As for you, Willy; You have to answer that question. But I'll ask....Where DO your allegiances lie while on the subject? After so many debates here, I have allmost drawn my own conclusions, and they aren't good.<br /><br />As for Alqueda/eco/anti-anything terrorists,I don't care to seperate them right now.<br />Same tactics, same enemy. If not Alqueda, then, Alqueda allies. That's all I concern myself with. "The friends of my enemy are my enemy".