FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hope you are there now ... stripers, lake trout, crappie, muskie, bass, and white perch are going nuts! Stripers at night, lake trout & bass early morning and late evening.
Been here catching crappies like crazy and bass also but naturally when June 16th hits and you can keep bass I will not get any. I do catch and release all the time but have not eaten a bass for years so told myself if I get a big one I will keep it for supper.
Been quiet here this week back to HBG then back up here again Sunday evening and fishing Monday. If you see a guy in a pontoon boat with allot of fishing rods sticking up and he is all covered with gloves and face mask that is me. With my Acute Leukemia and graft vs host disease from my stem cell transplant I have to try and stay out of the sun.