Rape and Mutilation

SoulWinner

Commander
Well, I will say it:<br /><br />Organized hunting parties are needed in New Orleans.<br /><br />The New Orleans Police Dept. Spokesman who committed suicide? Well, when he went off shift and returned home, he discovered that his wife and family had been raped and mutilated. He proceeded to eat a bullet.<br /><br />Medical facilities all over the city have been targeted by "victims" who rape the nurses and steal drugs.<br /><br />Bodies discovered in the Super Dome and the Convention Center had been mutilated and their corps' "tampered" with.<br /><br />The day after the storm there was a flotilla of boats ready to begin rescuing the stranded residents of New Orleans. They were not allowed to perform rescue operations because they were being fired upon. By the rescuees!?!?!<br /><br />I say, burn the city to the ground, bury it, and round up the gangsta thugs and slowly torture them to death.<br /><br />I have had it to here with the liberal politicizing over this situation, while innocent people are brutalized by animals.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Rape and Mutilation

First of all, its good to hear from you SW!<br /><br />Yep, I heard the same thing on the radio. Very sad situation indeed. Those left in the city should be shot on the spot. Wonder how many of these idiots are the ones that they just let out of jail instead of evacuating them.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

cite a source, please. [edit for clarify, not challenging you, sw, just want to read about it for myself, if you get a chance, thanks]<br /><br /><br />by the way, here's what they do with the looters.

KRS

Banned

A source would be good to see, not that it would be a guarantee.

Ralph 123

Captain

At the end of today's show Rush Limbaugh read an e-mail from a friend saying that a police officer had committed suicide after coming home and finding his wife and children raped and mutilated. <br /><br />This sounds like it is something out of a movie, I know. <br /><br />Either Rush or the media is wrong. So far, none of the stories have mentioned the rape and murder. <br /><br />According to this story: Standing on the stoop of an uncle's house in Baton Rouge, Thomas Accardo described a police-obsessed little brother while Paul's wife, Anne Accardo, stood by, covering her mouth with her hands to stifle sobs. <br /><br /> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...08/ts_chicagotrib/astressfultollonhaggardcops <br /><br />I'll be following this story on my blog. http://caseylartigue.blogspot.com/2005/09/limbaugh-is-correct-98.html <br />

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Soulwinner:<br />As I see it NO is just a modern day Sodemen and Gomorra.

sangerwaker

Commander

I would not be alive today if I had been inside the superdome. I would have had to do something to the thugs if I had seen some of the things that occured. I've heard some horrible stories of thing that happened to children. There is no way I could not do something, even if I knew the assailant had a weapon.<br /><br />P.S. Glad to have ya back SW!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ditto Booner........large attraction to folks imo is the decadence celebrations there......and i can hold some of the most piggish desires known to man from time to time.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

further, I do draw the line at violation of others sense of what is decent and allowable behavior. I do believe that all have some sort of carnal desires and so forth, but most hold same in check. What the animals did in the 'dome was pure savagery.

SoulWinner

Commander

It's good to be back, and thanks to those who welcomed me! May not be for long though. Monday I talk to a guy about getting work with an Emergency Response and Recovery company operating heavy equipment from Gulf Port to New Orleans. Long hours, crappy accommodations, months away from my family, but good pay, and a chance to get back in the saddle. I LOVE operating big machines, I don't care if it's dirt work, demolition, construction; it's a blast!!! Plus, the money will help out a lot.<br /><br />Yes, I will be armed, but the Lord goes out before me, bless Him.

PW2

Commander

There are thugs and criminals in New Orleans??<br /><br />Who'd a thunk that a major American city, and a relatively poor one at that, would have a criminal element in it?