Random

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
if we had snow for the amount of rain today we'd be about three foot deep. I was up in KY and had to pull over. With the wipers on, stopped in a parking lot, hard to see the front only my little VW sportwagen and was rocking in the wind.

Then on the way home around Nashville I caught back up to it and for the next 30 miles was doing 30-40 on the hwy.

and it is about to hit me here where we live.

oh and drove to south of Birmingham and back in almost same crap yesterday.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Snowblowed 30" today. You have it good. I'd imagine I'll be plowed in by morning, so I have to get back out there before work.

I heard you guys got slammed up there, groomers are having a tough time on the trails.... We could have used a little more....

Grub54891

Admiral
I heard you guys got slammed up there, groomers are having a tough time on the trails.... We could have used a little more....
Well, I was correct. Plowed in. You want to come and get it before 8:00 am feel free.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
.y brothers bathroom is kinda chilly but like me we always have a solution.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I see the commercial on the TV daily talking about Prevagen to help with brain functions and memory. Well I can say unequivocally that it doesn't work. And that is because I would forget to take it...