Random

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
The truth be, I see this so many time when we are out eating as well. Sad that you go out to be with family and friends, and they seem to be more interesting in their phones than the other people with them.
Wife and I are middle, but we actually talk to each other as we do some. Unless it is official date night then no phones allowed. Then we have a group of friends and when we all go out, cells go in a pile in the middle of the table, anyone who checks anything other than a ringing phone has to buy a round.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I was flipping through the TV channels the other day, and some how stopped to see what channel it was. And lo and behold, It was "The bold and the beautiful". But it actually really looked like; "The old and the homely" to me. My how times have changed...

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
MOWE2gu.jpg
It's really sad but so true, just to look around at a restaurant and see all the phones clicking away but few conversations

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I live in central Minnesota, I went to an auction yesterday. I saw on the auction bill that there was roll top liquor cabinet available. I got to the auction and it was the perfect size, in great condition. I waited thru 2 hours of junk and I had a price in mind. The bidding started and I laid back and waited till 4 or 5 bids were in then I got serious, if there was a bid higher than mine I did not hesitate to up mine instantly, it was contentious but in the end I won. When the auctioneer said sold to the man in the Packer sweatshirt I got booed. Thanks crowd made me even happier that I won the bid.

bassman284

Commander
I live in central Minnesota, I went to an auction yesterday. I saw on the auction bill that there was roll top liquor cabinet available. I got to the auction and it was the perfect size, in great condition. I waited thru 2 hours of junk and I had a price in mind. The bidding started and I laid back and waited till 4 or 5 bids were in then I got serious, if there was a bid higher than mine I did not hesitate to up mine instantly, it was contentious but in the end I won. When the auctioneer said sold to the man in the Packer sweatshirt I got booed. Thanks crowd made me even happier that I won the bid.
Ah well, hard to blame them for booing. Bear fan here. Packers, bleah.