Raineer Beer commercials

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
for those of yall that did not have the good fortune to grow up in the Pacific North West, here are some commercials I grew up on in the 70's. Apparently they are restoring all the ads and putting some sort of movie together. Listen closely at the end, they were doing the frogs way before budweiser.

Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
a big long list so if you made it this far and want to watch more google will take you there... I'm sick so bored internet time on the couch.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I didn't grow up in the PNW but my parents did and I spent every summer of my life up there until college.

I kinda remember doing a tour through the brewery.

I would never drink the stuff though! I like craft IPAs

sam am I

Commander
@redneck joe

LMAO....Thx Redneck! I remember them all...OMG, Dad and I laughed so hard at some of these over the years, I have to grab a laptop and sit him down to rewatch these old classics. PERFECT!!

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Someone did a Spoof of the Bike one, with a bunch of Tire Squealing once the bike disappears off screen end, then a Crash, and finally a Semi coming the other way appears and blows its Horn, Cooooooors

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
When I was stationed in Spokane a couple times, I remember the Olympia beer commercials. They apparently used Artesian well water, so their commercials was all about that. Hysterical. :LOL:

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
I remember some Hamms Beer Commercials(around 73-74) that had a Guy and a Bear along a Mountain River them, and the music was something about Sky Blue Waters. However, the only Ones I can find on YouTube, are just of a Cartoon Bear.
I was 17 the first time I tried American Beer. In 1977, 78, and 79 there were Strikes at the Breweries, up here in Alberta. The Liquor Board imported America Beer by the Convoy, Drivers were told to ignore all Traffic Laws so as to get the Suds to the thirsty Masses ASAP... We were rationed to 2 or 3 cases, so a bunch of us would pile into a couple cars and each get our ration, then wait for the next shipment to arrive.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
'land of sky blue waters' I can sing it, thankfully yall won't hear me.

I only remember the cartoon bears.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Until 29 years ago, I hated the very sight of Beer, which is why I drank it so fast, to get it out of Sight.