Racial profiling

Kenneth Brown

Captain
profiling.jpg

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Racial profiling

Racial Profiling<br /> Do you remember?<br /><br /> 1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:<br /><br /> a. Superman<br /> b. Jay Leno<br /> c. Harry Potter<br /> d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:<br /><br /> a. Olga Corbett<br /> b. Sitting Bull<br /> c. Arnold Schwarzenegger<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:<br /><br /> a. Lost Norwegians<br /> b. Elvis<br /> c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:<br /><br /> a. John Dillinger<br /> b. The King of Sweden<br /> c. The Boy Scouts<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:<br /><br /> a. A pizza delivery boy<br /> b. Pee Wee Herman<br /> c. Geraldo Rivera<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered<br />and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:<br /><br /> a. The Smurfs<br /> b. Davy Jones<br /> c. The Little Mermaid<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /> <br /><br /><br /> 7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was<br /> murdered by:<br /><br /> a. Captain Kidd<br /> b. Charles Lindberg<br /> c. Mother Teresa<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:<br /><br /> a. Scooby Doo<br /> b. The Tooth Fairy<br /> c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:<br /><br /> a. Richard Simmons<br /> b. Grandma Moses<br /> c. Michael Jordan<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:<br /><br /> a. Mr. Rogers<br /> b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems<br /> c. The World Wrestling Federation<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br />11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers<br /> and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed <br /> by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:<br /><br /> a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd<br /> b. The Supreme Court of Florida<br /> c. Mr. Bean<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br />12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:<br /><br /> a. Enron<br /> b. The Lutheran Church<br /> c. The NFL<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> 13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:<br /><br /> a. Bonnie and Clyde<br /> b. Captain Kangaroo<br /> c. Billy Graham<br /> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40<br /><br /> Nope, ..I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never<br /> offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be<br /> allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids,<br /> airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security<br /> detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning and former Governor Joe Foss,<br /> but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Cool questionaire. Could you post the answers, I went to public school and I need to find my grade based on how I feel about the outcome.<br /><br />Pointing out the obvious will get you nowhere with those who think feelings are more important than life, and results are for those who pay taxes not collect them. <br /><br />LMAO just the same. :D :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

....might I inject here that this was all brought to you by the wonderful party of the super smart people, ie: the progressives, AKA the LIBERAL PARTY. Just another wiiiiiiiise choice by judical governance.<br /><br />It's all hand in hand with strip searching grannies in the airport.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I dont think the pic depicts racial profiling. The guy in the car should have been stopped. There is no windshield in the car and the drivers feet are hanging out the bottom. Obviously the vehicle is in dire need of repair. :D

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

I may have missed this, but did you overlook the bombing of the Kobar Towers (not sure of the spelling)and that of the US Cole?

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

You also missed the bombing in England and Spain.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

And the bar bombing in Thailand.<br /><br />I heard an Arab rapper on the radio recently. He was rapping about how it was so unfair that the police are looking at them and how nasty it was that an innocent illegal immigrant got shot 5 times in the head for running onto the underground in a thick coat in July while the police were trying to stop him.<br />Apparently they are on the verge of rioting because of this.<br /><br />Hard question this-but WOULD NOT BLOWING THEMSELVES UP help with that?

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I am one of Boomyals d-mned liberals and where I come from we never had a problem with racial profiling.It was seen as effective and time saving.<br />But do you remember that crazy Englishman with the explosives in his shoes?He would probably only have blown off his own legs but with racial profiling these p.o.s. would soon be used exclusively to do all the dirty work while security is busy checking 17 to 40 year old arabs.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Is it any surprise when some idiot snoopy dog gets on a Chrysler commercial and can talk ebonics "if a ride is fly" crap and not expect to be profiled. I feel sorry for my N.Y. compadrae with his shedevil of a senator

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by wildbill59:<br /> Is it any surprise when some idiot snoopy dog gets on a Chrysler commercial and can talk ebonics "if a ride is fly" crap and not expect to be profiled.
Isn't it really sad how low Lee Iakoca sank to do that commercial. I sure would have liked to have been a fly on the wall during the making of it.

D

DJ

Is it any surprise when some idiot snoopy dog gets on a Chrysler commercial and can talk ebonics "if a ride is fly" crap and not expect to be profiled. <br /><br />Isn't it really sad how low Lee Iakoca sank to do that commercial. I sure would have liked to have been a fly on the wall during the making of it. <br />
Iococca, sad-INDEED.<br /><br /><br />If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck-----IT'S A DUCK!!! :eek: ;) :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Rolmops-that 'Englishman' was of Arab descent-and a muslim.<br /><br />Maybe the racial profiling aint enough-maybe religious AND racial profiling would be a good idea.

D

DJ

Maybe the racial profiling aint enough-maybe religious AND racial profiling would be a good idea.<br />
Let's try one at a time. <br /><br />If you want to skip, go to: All Christians are Evil. That'll get some following.

D

DJ

Here's a test.<br /><br />1. Neighbor on left wears a beard, headdress and spouts arabic obscenities every time you or a family member is in sight. You notice bulletholes, in your garage door. You think: "nice pattern".<br /><br />Your family grille keeps getting knocked off the base because neighbor, on left, is experimenting with pipe bombs, in his garage.<br /><br />2. Neighbor on right let's his dog out at 11:00 PM and the dog barks for a few minutes. <br /><br />Which one do we "haul in"?<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />Of course, neihbor on right. <br /><br /><br />If you answered #2, consider yourself-----DEAD.<br /><br />Rationale:<br /><br />That dog drives us nuts, never mind the cracks in our foundation. We certainly can't offend neighbor on left-he is to be our "freind".<br />Besides, neighbor on right seems, "way to nice".

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class

Indeed, DJ.....everything nowadays has to be "politically correct". To that, I say BS. Just another form of giving an inch and before long, it's a mile. Whether liberal or conservative, at some point common sense has to persevere.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Do you know whats wrong with profiling?<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />It works!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Why dont we start a movement to change the charge from "Racial Profiling" to "Ethical Profiling"? :p <br /><br />Works for me. :D

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class

Whether liberal or conservative, at some point common sense has to persevere.
On second thought, I retract this statement. I know it's not going to happen. Too many ACLUistic lawyers smelling an easy buck from Uncle Sam.....aka WE TAXPAYERS.