Quote Of The Day

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading it."

- Moses Hadas (1900-1966)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it."

- Groucho Marx (1895-1977)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating."

- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
 

GaryKwana

Recruit
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
3
Discussions should be conducted without fondness for dispute or desire for victory. - Benjamin Franklin
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"In the end, everything is a gag."

- Charlie Chaplin (1889-1977)
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"The nice thing about egotists is that they don't talk about other people."

- Lucille S. Harper
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble the football" -

John Heisman
 

Gyrene

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
377
"Money can't buy happiness - but it sure can prevent a lot of misery."

Me.
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter, I want him to quit in practice, not in a game."

? Bear Bryant / Alabama
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"It isn't necessary to see a good tackle, you can hear it!?

- Knute Rockne / Notre Dame
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat. That costs money, and we don't have any."


? Erik Russell / Georgia Southern
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it."


- Lou Holtz / Arkansas - Notre Dame
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall."


- Frank Leahy / Notre Dame

 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."


- Woody Hayes / Ohio State
 

RGrew176

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2002
Messages
2,137
"I don't expect to win enough games to be put on NCAA probation. I just want to win enough to warrant an investigation."



- Bob Devaney / Nebraska
 
Top