Question on wise boat seats

lowvlot

Petty Officer 1st Class
I am probably going to purchase a set of wise boat seats Part # WD705P-1-710. Does anyone know if those pull out front and back when putting in the lounge position? also can they come off their bases and go on bases I build. I have alraedy started building the seat bases as originally were in the 87 bayliner capri. In my research I have found that it is much cheaper to purchase new seats as opposed to recovering the originals. Any insight would be graetly appreciated.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Question on wise boat seats

Lounge seats extend to the rear. Usually a boat doesn't have enough room for front extension and the front seat is fixed to the base. Not sure about using your own bases but anything can be made to work.

lowvlot

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lounge seats extend to the rear. Usually a boat doesn't have enough room for front extension and the front seat is fixed to the base. Not sure about using your own bases but anything can be made to work.

Are you referring to the wise seats or lounge seats in general? The original lounge seats in liner slid both front and back.I suppose if I am going to use my own bases ii could make them slide front and back.

93bayliner1800

Petty Officer 1st Class

I too have been looking at wise seats....first if you buy with the base it looks taller than what was factory...may not be, but just looks that way. Second I need mine to be white with black accents. I wonder if they would make them that way?

SDSeville

Lieutenant

I am ordering some Wise lounge seats this week. They pull out towards the back. The bases can be cut if they are too high.