Question for JB and others...

nilsson

Cadet
Hi there<br /><br />Dont want to dredge up old skeletons from the grave but am just curious as to what was said between JB and some idiot a while ago. <br />This has caused quite a stir in the forum and I cant for the life of me figure out why someone would want to chastise JB, who in my opinion has done an awesome job here helping hundreds of us newbies.<br />As I said, not trying to create ill-will by being nosey, just very surprized and curious as to why....<br />keep up the great work<br /><br />Nilsson

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Question for JB and others...

nilsson, as in everything else, you have those that just want to start trouble the best and easiest way they can.<br /><br />They take the easy way cause they are to lazy to do it any other way.<br /><br />They have nothing better to do with their life than to get on boards like this and try to start trouble.<br />They are on all boards such as this.<br />iboats don't have a monopoly on them for sure.<br /><br />Don't know about JB, but I for one just take those people like a grain of salt a blowing away in the wind.<br /><br />JB like many others here are a great service to the members here and more than just myself will come to his defense if need be.<br /><br />Now you have a nice day. :)

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

gee im gone for a while and wee all the fun I miss I for one thak JB he helped me many a time and Ithnak him for it

JB

Hi, Nilsson.<br /><br />It is too bad that out of over 25,000 members we get one or two with a chip on their shoulder or who are looking for a squabble when they sign on. <br /><br />We try to give them guidance and every chance to post properly for iboats members, but once in a while we get one who just wont meet our rules and has to be removed.<br /><br />Though I respect your curiosity I think it would be a bad idea to rehash these sad events.<br /> :(

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Actually, I think JB is gettin-off waaaay too easy. We gotta post the ocasional woopsie to keep him around. Living in God's country as he does, he spends far more time watchin humminbirds on his front porch than he does tellin some guy how to fix his humminbird. We gotta keep him comming back, or we'll loose him to a Texan sunset.....Can't have that now, can we?

nilsson

Cadet

LOL 12footer!- could be an inside-job maybe?, very feasible!.<br />True, JB, its not a great idea to dwell on the negatives, its just a bummer that some clowns abuse such a great site. There are plenty of clown forums elsewhere to vent petty attitudes :rolleyes: .<br />Thanks for all replies :) <br /><br />Nilsson

lakelover

Rear Admiral

iboats, keep up the good work! This is by far the best forum I have found on the internet. ;)

Carphunter

Commander

I am sure this "fella" must have asked for permission to hunt "The Hideout"..........that makes JB mad, he don't want no strangers shootin his pets! :D <br />If someone can't get along with the people on this forum, then they have a problem.<br />I will say this much, I am gettin tired of complimenting JB,.........He sure hasn't complimented me! :p

JB

You have a cute nose, CH. :D

Fishbusters

Ensign

It was not hunting the hideout but rather the fellow asked to date JB's daughter :eek: Actually i think all JB's are married but it sounded good. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Thanks JB, considering I have a nose like Jimmy Durante, that is a compliment!<br /> Don't think I'm old just because I know who he is. (I believe he narrated the "Frosty the Snowman" cartoon).<br /><br />Let me guess JB, there is still no chance of me hunting "The Hideout"!<br />Oh well, I will keep trying. ;)