Question about being new...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Photobucket pick or whatever the guy linked to has been deleted, so it's gone. It's all in how the pics are attached to the message.

EDIT - the pics were linked the correct way, but the iboats album is empty. It may have happened when the forum was upgraded last year.

Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
This is the exact reason I DON'T use photo bucket to post my pictures. I attach them direct after resizing them, so the pictures remain with the verbiage of the thread. Some folks don't understand that if you move the photo bucket pictures around or delete them, the pictures are gone on here as well...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This isn't a Photobucket problem. The pics were linked to the members iboats photo album and the pics are no longer there.

Whether the pics were removed by the member or lost during the upgrade is impossible to say. Some members lost pics during the upgrade and some didn't. Personally, I lost pics in some threads, but not all of them, but Admin recovered a very large percentage of missing pics. I'll guess Droper1178 did the deleting or heaven forbid, he linked them improperly to begin with. Did you notice that there are no replies, like "Thanks, I been looking for this"?