questiom

ob

Admiral
Wouldd any otrhe menbers posts look like mine do if If I didnd't don'tgo bvack amd correct my poror fat fingerd tyeping abilities.Just wonmfdeing.<br /><br />PS,I typed the above at cruising speed. :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: questiom

let's see, nope nothing with mine, it look fine me. bu thnaks for aksing

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The most commonly misspelled word is "the". Many people (including myself) will accidentally type "teh".<br /><br />Wonder why?<br /><br />I too have fat fingers and I can type this pretty quick with no mistakes:D

ob

Admiral

I noiticed that aslo about the word teh Ken,but was afraid to ask.

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Lets all say thanx too are spellchekkers!!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Not like mine OB but I'm one of those AR types about spelling and grammar, even for something as goofy as posting on a forum. Don't say anything; just shake your head and walk away.<br /><br />BTW: This post only took 8 minutes to type with no corrections! :rolleyes:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I don't agree. I think the most commonly misspelled word on this board is lose, and it is usually misspelled (loose) on purpose.<br /><br />Now, about typos. I nevvermkae mistakeds :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by JB:<br /> I don't agree. I think the most commonly misspelled word on this board is lose, and it is usually misspelled (loose) on purpose.<br /><br />Now, about typos. I nevvermkae mistakeds :D
That is, of course, if you don't count 12Footer's use of the word "werk"!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I see "then" and "than" interchanged quite often. But in some parts of the country, they are pronounced the same.<br /><br />Tipoes? lots, gest knot in mi posts, sea?<br /><br />Actually, I do pretty well when I try. Biggest problem is when I switch to the laptop with its tiny keyboard.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I frequently make stupid little mistakes like that. I do the hunt and peck type of typing but I do it very quick. I can almost do 40 words a minute when I need to. Its the little mistakes that slow me down though.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Eye swear, I don't ever ewes a spell-checker. My spelling is naturally perfect ever thyme.

dolluper

Captain

Using one finger it's hard to slow the brain down to the speed of the one finger that is why some of use forget letters mispell and even forgot what we are tryin too saay ood mi figer is soore

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by The Professor:<br /> That is, of course, if you don't count 12Footer's use of the word "werk"!
That's an old throw-ovr from my amateur radio days, where the claim was that WORK is a "four-letter wrod" :D

Triton II

Commander

Talking of this, can everyone please desist from using dollar signs after a capital A. I get all excited about money but not about the other!