putting pics on my posts.........

walleyehed

Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
6,767
Can anyone explain to an idiot like me how to put my pictures on the forum. I have a digital and have a picture file, but how do I attach them to my post????????<br />Thanks!! :)
 

walleyehed

Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
6,767
Re: putting pics on my posts.........

 

walleyehed

Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
6,767
Re: putting pics on my posts.........

SBN, thanks, but I'm too stupid to know what a URL is.....I'm computor dumb :rolleyes:
 

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
17,651
Re: putting pics on my posts.........

Look in your browser window.<br />See all them letters and numbers?<br />That is the url to this topic.<br /><br />Same thing with pictures.<br /><br />Right click one of my little letter smileys and click on properties.<br /><br />You will see the URL to my smileys.<br /><br />It will look something like this.http://www.iboats.com/ubb/wink.gif<br /><br />That is a url of a smiley here at iboats.
 

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
683
Re: putting pics on my posts.........

hey kenny, post a pic of yourself when you get it set up. i'd like to put a face with your name!<br /><br />ps. in case you dont read your other post, try starting a web page on msn. you can then put your pics there and they'll have an http://<br />good luck.
 
Top