FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just purchased our first pontoon, it's a 2005 Bentley 20' w/ a 90hp Mercury 2 stroke. Its the 200 fish model. I have a question, there is a PSI gauge on the dash, what is that for?
Yeap, have to agree with MHHawker that it is a water pressure guage. I have one on my boat but never have hooked it up since I did a motor upgrade on her about 5 years ago for a bigger horsepower one and did the swapping/rigging myself. All I have to do is purchase a T fitting for it and i am in business. The rubber hose to connect it up is laying in the bottom of the engine lower cowling so when I get that fitting I will finish installing it but for now I just once in a while look to see if she is peeing water out the tale-tale on the motor itself.