FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Okay I got the motor, I got it on the boat, I just about have it hooked up. How about a little advice on proper break in. Come on you old pros and help a brother out......
An "old pro" who doesn't have a manual?<br /><br />It would be stupid to make recommendations that might conflict with Merc instructions, now wouldn't it?<br /><br />Maybe someone here can quote the manual for you.<br /><br />Good luck.
Plugger, don't be so sure. ask anyone in Sarasota.......Hee Hee. Or I see you are logged in from NYC. Come on down to BB Kings Club in Times Square Thursday evening and see for yourself........???????