Prop

joshstan1978

Cadet
I took off a Rubex propeller and was hoping to change it up a quicksilver but it looks pressed in. The quicksilver looks all metal. Is there a way to use it?? I’ve never done a prop. Thanks

Scott06

Vice Admiral
I took off a Rubex propeller and was hoping to change it up a quicksilver but it looks pressed in. The quicksilver looks all metal. Is there a way to use it?? I’ve never done a prop. Thanks
You need a hub kit for the quicksilver prop google quicksilver prop hub they are interchangeable between props just pop
Out

The rubbex has a different style which is pressed in both will work on your outdrive just need a hub kit for your prop

joshstan1978

Cadet
You need a hub kit for the quicksilver prop google quicksilver prop hub they are interchangeable between props just pop
Out

The rubbex has a different style which is pressed in both will work on your outdrive just need a hub kit for your prop
I can’t find the right hardware for a quicksilver 16564 a 41. The 41 apparently means it is pressed and doesn’t accept any insert. Can I use it still somehow ?

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Can you post a Picture of the Quicksilver Prop? I ran that number through Google and the only Image of a Prop was of an OMC Prop on Evil Bay.

You say the quicksilver looks all metal. Is there a Thrust Washer on the front of the hub? If you can pop it off, you can determine real fast if uses a Hub Kit