FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I thought the axle that the prop spins on my be special shape(square,spline shapped) If i can just get any 13.5x21 and it will fit that is great. Sorry if I asked twice, still getting the hang of this internet thing.
Rather than asking for specs for the prop, you should have asked if the prop you are asking about will fit your engine. Since I don't know what engine you have I can't answer that question. I can tell you it is a Mercury prop, 13-1/2 inches in diameter with 21 inches of pitch. That is a very common prop for mid range Mercury outboards 75 HP and up.
thanks silvertip, you are and abundance of info. How do you think you learned so much about boats? I bet you asked alot of questions when you first started out? Besides, the only dumb question is the one not asked. Im going to try and find more info on motor, all im sure of it is a straight 4 cylinder, 1972 merc.