FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yea,I looked at the prop on my boat today its a 13 1/2 23.It comes out of the hole way slow.I'm wanting to pull a tube this weekend,I think that I need a lower pitch to pull?Help.
For water toys a 19 would be nice if the 23 is close on top. There was one on Ebay. If you need further info, IM me and I'll see if I can find it for you.