FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I cant read the numbers on my current prop . What size prop should I be looking for. I need a replacement. Motor is on a 14' aluminum boat.<br />thanks,
Hi Bluefinn<br /><br />I have a Rude 35 of 1981 vintage and the prop fitted to it is 10 1/2 x 11 and that tallies up with the BRP website.<br /><br />I would imagine yours would be the same unless you intend to use your boat for water sking.