MELAN
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Oct 31, 2009
- Messages
- 9
Hello,
I want to know which is the standard procedure (break in?) for handle my motor after a general service. My motor has 380 hrs and I have bought it second hand. After one year by accident with a bag in the saft overheated in a sea and I damage two pistons and the two cylinders also.
After two months of thoughts about the cost and what is best for me, I decide to make the service. So my mechanic will be replace all pistons rings, the two pistons set, all bearings needle bearing & rollers, seal rings in crankshaft, all bearings at connection rods, new spark plugs, shine the rest 4 cylinders and rectification 0.15 the two others, shine the power heads, service at compressor, service high pressure gas pump, cleaning injectors.
In next days will be finally ready for the first sea rider and I want an opinion which is the right procedure for the first 10-20 hours.
thnx in advance
Manolis
I want to know which is the standard procedure (break in?) for handle my motor after a general service. My motor has 380 hrs and I have bought it second hand. After one year by accident with a bag in the saft overheated in a sea and I damage two pistons and the two cylinders also.
After two months of thoughts about the cost and what is best for me, I decide to make the service. So my mechanic will be replace all pistons rings, the two pistons set, all bearings needle bearing & rollers, seal rings in crankshaft, all bearings at connection rods, new spark plugs, shine the rest 4 cylinders and rectification 0.15 the two others, shine the power heads, service at compressor, service high pressure gas pump, cleaning injectors.
In next days will be finally ready for the first sea rider and I want an opinion which is the right procedure for the first 10-20 hours.
thnx in advance
Manolis